Monday, November 16, 2009

Fall Days

We are having a really beautiful fall. The weather is mild with random days that are still in the high 60s and 70s. Gotta love that! My mom has been here since the end of October and leaves the day after Dan returns from his trip. It's been nice having her here especially since I've been struggling with this virus turned something else nasty for the past couple weeks. Max just loves his time with Grandma and I love the extra hour of sleep!

I haven't taken nearly enough Grandma pictures but I do have a couple to post of our fall goings on. Dan sent another bouquet of flowers and these spray roses are so pretty it takes your breath away. The smell wonderful, too. Here's a close up. The photo really doesn't do the colors justice but it's what I've got.




These are the straw people we built with our friends, the Kenny Family. They've held up really well, especially considering the amount of rain we've gotten. The only real issue they have is that they lost their heads. Don't worry. I found some pumpkins. How do you like my pinhead?



A couple of the ol' Maximus out enjoying our new trees in the Fall weather. There's not stopping that boy. Constant motion.


No comments: